Old December 18th 08, 05:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Matthew[_2_]

Default parker reflex

On 2008-12-13, Bluesea wrote:

Huh. Yes, I see the shoot-out review on the main page. He says it's
available from big-box office supply stores but doesn't mention names so
there's no way we can tell where he's talking about. It must be unsold stock
from before Parker quit making them. My local Staples ran out the same fall
that Parker discontinued the Reflex and Wal-mart quit stocking them more
than six months before that. I called Parker to find out where else I could
buy them and that's how I learned they were discontinued and that King Pen
bought up their remaining stock. That was in 2005.

Every so often I give a few sites a check and that is one of
them. Thanks for all the good information.

matthew