Old March 13th 12, 03:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default [META] On bickering and throwing stones. Was: Newbie question.

"gogu" snip wrote in message ...
Ο "Nick Knight" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

Most people here are [very helpful - NK], unlike the coin group where
bickering is rampant.

Sadly...

Follows a posting of "gogu", of Dec. 13, 2006, just as an example of the
mentioned "bickering". I found it through Google Groups, on RCC, as the 1st
of 7,340 results for "gogu"; it is heavily cross-posted.

-----------
Discussion subject changed to "Racistic and obscene postings by the COWARD
fascist TURKISH troll "snip" by goguLOL LOL LOL
Your "proof(s)" is no better than the toilet paper I am wiping you, uuups
sorry, I wanted to say "my a**";-)
Not only you are illiterate, not only you are DUMB, not only you can't
understand what you read in English, you are also distorting postings and
LYING like a genuine NAZI Turkish TROLL you are!
snip

Well, apparently the style withstood the test of time. We find the same
obsession about education and obscenity (of others, of course). One can
wonder if throwing stones at one another is not the main hobby of some.

Anyway, our hobby here in RCSD is stamp collecting. We cling to it and to
our charter, and for this reason our level of bickering is low.

--
Victor Manta