Old March 12th 12, 09:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_9_]

Default Newbie question.

? "Victor Manta" ?????? ??? ??????
"gogu" snip wrote in message ...
? "Victor Manta" ?????? ??? ??????
"gogu" snip wrote in message ...
"The following are prohibited:

Unsubstantiated adverse comments about any collector or dealer. "

I tried, you don't want to understand...you are hopeless.

So if you don't like something in my postings please in the future
restrain yourself from answering.

You are not welcomed.

We in this ng are interested in stamps and most of us collect them for a
long time.

I'm in the coin collecting and I'm collecting them for a long time, so
what?!
Are you going to engage in children talking like "mine is bigger than
yours"?!
Go on but don't expect me to follow you in your little flame wars!

It is common knowledge that the participants are not interested in
novelties like "spamtraps", "retaliation", foul language, etc.

You are the one to bring it up, you are acting like internet police!
If you were not mentioning it nobody would have a problem!
Obviously you are ill educated and interested in flame wars!
Go on, you are alone in this one!

Therefore to bring something useful here get a life, for example by
collecting stamps!

Obviously you are in flame wars!
Well, I can't help you in that, you are alone!
As for that "get a life" it certainly characterizes you...
So just to imitate you "get a life" and stop acting like a securitate agent.
Pathetic.

I also said that it would be better to stop answering my postings if you
dislike them but I see that you are uneducated enough to respect my wish.
Well, not a surprise I must say.
Shalom.

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html