Old May 23rd 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default New coin database website

I would like to let you know about a website I have been working on.

Coincat.com is a new website which allows you to enter your collection
in a database. Rather than downloading and installing a separate piece
of software, you access coincat.com through the web. Coincat.com is
continually being updated with the latest coin issues from around the
world. You never have to "upgrade" to get the latest coin types. You
have access to your collection anywhere, anytime. In addition to this,
once your collection is in the database, you can list any coins you
have for trade or sale, and then the world can see them and swap or
purchase them using the built-in shopping cart.

If you do not want to enter your coins in a database, you still might
find it useful as a resource. We have details and images of thousands
of coins from 1700's to 2006 from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. If you are
looking something up, it might answer your question.

Have a look, we hope you find it useful.

http://www.coincat.com The online coin catalog

Any comments and suggestions would be gratefuly received.

Pat Clay