Old October 7th 04, 08:32 PM
KCat

"DovR" tadir@removeNOSPAM actcom.co.il wrote in message

Noodlers is same and BETTER !!

I would not mix.

same as what? Same as Penman Emerald? Same in what way? Color? Density?
Better in what way? Lubrication?

not fussing - just looking for data vs. general statements. And which
green? There are several Noodler's greens.

I expect to get a sample of Noodler's Standard Green for comparison but thus
far Noodler's greens are the only ones I haven't compared to Emerald.

As I said - if someone can point me to an exact match - I'll happily buy it.
I'm not a Penman snob - I just haven't seen anything other than Sherwood
that was even close - and it still not an exact match.