Old November 9th 05, 01:21 AM
' 77 Honda

Default Bob Scarborough aka 77 rotted Honda boy

' 77 Honda wrote:
here, I'll do a DB imitation...

"me terlet just went kaplush a few more times, me sheet me pants again,
and its a runnin down me leg, that darn trippin givin me a nevous
brakedown, him and dat Bush and Cheeney and Chewbacca and Han
Solo...er. wait a minnit- honey wars my demerol ? the hemorroids is
burnin like hell ! anyway, I can't read your post cuz I got ya dem der
KILLFILED ! Killfiled, I say ! so take that- BAM ! an dat- BAM !-
haha I can't read your post, even dough I jist read it...flush toiley,
flush...oh woe is me, 77 Honda and trippin killin me..."