Old July 3rd 03, 06:14 AM
Tony Cooper

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:38:41 -0400, TC wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 01:24:23 -0400, Tony Cooper
wrote:

Going through some stuff I'm going to sell, I came across some
"stamps" from the National Stamp Exhibition for a couple of years,
some from the International Philatelic Exhibition, and even a 1935 New
Jersey Stamp Exhibition.

The are called "Cinderellas", right? Does glue or no glue make a
difference to a Buyer? Anything in particular to look for, or do I
just throw a scan in the ad?

Normally, if hinged (versus not hinged) it would make little
difference as the majority of cinderellas have nominal values.
For rare or specialized cinderellas, it might make a difference.
Just list them as they are.

I listed 4 lots of what I called "Cinderellas" tonight. I did the
best I could in describing them, and hope I haven't made a fool of
myself by miscatagorizing them. I'll see what happens.

--
Tony Cooper aka:
Provider of Jots, Tittles, and Oy!s