Old July 2nd 03, 11:58 PM
Rodney

G'day Tony,

http://cinderellastampclub.org.uk/what.html

At our local "low end" stamp auctions,
A chinese stock book of say 700 mint and used Canadian stamps
will fetch say $30
3 or 4 Cinderellas that are collectable fetch the same.

The term collectable no doubt depends on the area you live in
and I find auction lists generally point towards what is "in"
Naturally for us Australiana is most valuable. I dont recall
ever seeing any reference to gum on descriptions.

HTH