Old September 6th 04, 01:36 AM
Scottishmoney

"Michael E. Marotta" wrote in message
om...
(Michael E. Marotta) wrote
I followed the link to the Coins Community Watch ...

All I meant was that:
1. It will take the ANA and eBay some time to get things in place.
2. Coins and stamps are just two categories among many on eBay.
3. We sometimes forget that we are in a hobby, by definition time out
from the cares of the real world.

I don't know where that other thread came from or is going to.

Michael

Nicely said and well understood. Right now, admittedly I am a bit worked up
about what happened there, I have seen some very graphic and horrific
images of mutilated children from the Russian media(they censor politics,
not gore) No innocent people deserve for that to happen to them.

Dave

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).