Old January 12th 18, 03:51 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.dylan,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins,rec.music.dylan
Lord Penis

Default Rebbie Pickering on cunnilingus

On 11-Jan-18 21:09, Yesterday wrote:
Stephan Pickering just had to comment on Michael Douglas' diagnosis of tongue cancer and its causes:

Shalom & Boker tov...it is a chance one takes...I have found cunnilingus to be a spectacular love making activity, as I enjoy the taste and texture of a woman's vagina before I enter her...if done with love and sharing, she WILL have orgasmic delight...
STEPHAN BOROWSKI PICKERING / Chofetz Chayim benAvraham

now with this dudes picture now here, what woman would let that mug near her vagina.....?

Pickering has more hair on his face than most vagina's have hair.

Just take a look at Will Dockery's pic. 'Muff said.