Old May 9th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default Buffalo Nickels

wrote in message
In article , "Mr. Jaggers"
lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

[snipped to cut down on scrolling]

well, i think anyone that believes that's a fine is
ignorant. i can't imagine what the ag's look like.
bat barf, prolly.

They're not pretty, but they are 93 strawberries.

I suspect the slabber put that grade on there to guard against the owner
trying to crack it out and get it into a competitor's holder, knowing full
well that they had exceeded everybody else's limit.

James
'hey, look what we just slabbed, nya, nya, nya'

ngc does not amuse me. a ploy to keep it out of a pcgs
slab and who cares about anacs?

I kind of like ANACS because nobody sends them coins a second time, hoping
to get an upgrade.

James