Old March 13th 12, 03:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default [META] On bickering and throwing stones. Was: Newbie question.

"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:59:52 -0500, "Nick Knight" "
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

In , on 03/12/2012
at 11:48 PM, "Victor Manta" said:

Anyway, our hobby here in RCSD is stamp collecting. We cling to it and to
our charter, and for this reason our level of bickering is low.

Yes, we all know how quick you are off the mark!

Amazing how you can blow things far above what they really were!

I wonder how can Sir F.A. Rien know how the things really are. Could he
understand the _obscene_ e-mail address that started the polemics, one that
is then multiplied by _unsuspecting_ posters? I doubt.

Has he approved the style and contents of the united front of RCC partners,
well experienced in "bickering" and exporting it to RCSD? Possibly.

Or is he anyway fishing in troubled waters? Probably.

The usual thanks for support from the main bickerer will follow soon. I
suppose.

Disclaimer: my postings doesn't imply anything negative about the coin
collectors and their hobby. I met in time several very serious, well
educated and polite coin collectors, who deeply impressed me by their
knowledge and manners.

--
Victor Manta