Old December 22nd 03, 07:20 PM
Lyntoy1

Default $2 bill question (Star note)

OK, I am sure you are all sick of this type question, so please accept my
apologies in advance. I got a 1976 series $2 bill in change and it is my first
star note in that denomination. Serial L00024725* and folded but little wear or
dirt. Are these a desirable or more collectable note? As of now, I know nothing
about star notes (or any other, really) but I look for them and put them in my
safe just for fun. At the worst, it is a very small savings account. At the
best, I will find an error note or something else unusual while I search. :-)
Thanks! Mike