Old September 19th 18, 06:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Wurlitzer Sonata 1050 Box

On 2018/09/19 8:46 AM, wrote:

Inside my Sonata Box, the control center has a "Sonata" Badge stamped in ink at the top, but not my amp.

Did the amps also have a Sonata Badge at the top or not? How may I determine my amp is the original and not from another Wurlitzer box, like a 3700?

Sonata is the Mexican made version, they bought the production tooling
after Wurlitzer closed down. I do not recall the label on the amplifier
having a Sonata stamp, just the model.

Sonata 1050s were not quite as well built as the Wurlitzer 1050, a
common problem is the record counters fall off of the record dividers in
the carousel. Also the cabinet finish was a shiny arborite, not a wood
veneer.

You should check your amplifier pre-amp boards to make sure they are the
latest revision. I have the info he

https://flippers.com/37-3800w.html

Chances are your amp is upgraded, but if not it can fail.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com