Old February 28th 14, 05:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

Default 97-98 Black Diamond (Big List)

Hey how's it goin, I need a few cards to finish my triple diamond set and I'll pay top dollar to get them I need #'s 27,32,37,44,47,57,60,67,116,138,143,146,148. You didn't list the #'s on your the cards you have and my set is being stored so I don't know which players are which numbers so if you wanna take a look at the ones you got and get back to me if you have some I need maybe we can work something out. I also need #9 from the double diamond set to finish that one off thanks a lot and I'll talk to ya soon.