Old January 5th 04, 07:14 AM
Dan Aliperto-MN

From: (MikeCouil)
Date: 1/3/2004 10:36 PM Central Standard Time

Anybody who reads this board OR the beckett boards know you have a bias

Oh I know, I just wanted to get that out there on the very off chance someone
stumbled across this board.

I just dont see him hitting .280. I think you should be happy if he hits
.250
with 40 RBI's and 8 home runs.

I'll be happy if he plays well enough not to hurt the team. Guzman & Rivas
already hurt the offense enough & with the nonpower hitting first baseman in
the lineup runs will be at a premium. A full season of Stewart will help, but
with the looks of a patchwork pitching staff, runs will be at a premium.

Oh well, I've taken this thread about as far off topic as I could so I'll end
there.

Mike

-Dan (TIC)
http://sportscardfun.com/trader/ideal0024.asp

"If a man hasn't discovered something he would die for, he isn't fit to live."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Baseball doesn't owe me a thing, I owe my whole life to baseball."
- Kirby Puckett