Old February 21st 11, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
WeReo_BoY

Default BOWL-ASS dance to the buttons

Yeah, I got the big fat crippled up BOWL-ASS dancing pretty good to my
commands. The BOWL-ASS only posts in fear now; he knows he can't make
illicit comments about children having sex anymore. I'll just send the
police there again.

You know I like THIS link:

http://tinyurl.com/4g8jwnz
BOWL-ASS condensed cache of Rap sheet

Better than THIS link now:

HTTP://TINYURL.COM/2PAQ6A

Who knew the BOWL-ASS is so mired in criminal indictments and civil matters
pertaining to evictions, liens on BOWL-ASS property, frivilous, never
successful lawsuits against the Ohio DMV, etc? This clown's a joke all
around. Not listed is the two outstanding warrants for BOWL-ASS arrest here
in New York State, probably amongst a cavalcade of whole lott's other
BOWL-ASS misdeeds.

I shall seize the Casket the Casket is mine the Casket. Get on line for the
Casket. Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you the mother****ing BOWL-ASS. I know you the
BOWL-ASS you the mother****ing BOWL-ASS.

Unlike BOWL-ASS I post in no fear because I don't make vicious comments
about underage children having sex. Unlike the BOWL-ASS who does or did. The
BOWL-ASS now posts with fear because he knows the moment I see it I report
it right to the police, just like a "snitch" in prison. Yeah BOWL-ASS *jick*
that big fat ****ing diseased crippled BOWL-ASS for Big Black in cell you
know he *like* it so much, BOWL-ASS!!!!