Old December 6th 03, 12:31 PM
MikeCouil

Solomon,

On a TOTALLY different subject...I saw that lot you had on ebay about a month
ago. It looked like one of the better deals I've seen on ebay in quite a
while. If I hadn't just bought my wife a new van I would have taken a trip up
to New York and bought it.

Got anything else that nice coming up?

Mike

I'd take 5-10 of both your best condition cards, as well as your top star
cards
(Mantles, key rookies). Grade those first, examine the cards closely before
and
after they come back. This way, you'll have a better feel for how PSA
actually
does grade, and you can make a better determination what cards should be
graded
based on their criteria, instead of just your own inexperienced eye (based on
their standards, not your own history).