Old March 29th 16, 11:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Noodles Patrol checking in

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 9:11:12 PM UTC-4, DeserTBoB wrote:
Where is that walking turd? I heard that his lot in the Lake Bumler
slum is festooned with Trump placards.

I guess he's dropped from the scene with no clues to where he might be. Not only that, he has nothing for sale on Ebay currently. I guess that he has run out of cheap junk to sell. Then again, that might be a good thing depending on your point of view. I haven't bought anything from him since I dropped him from my list of favorite Ebay sellers. I also don't communicate with him anymore as I blocked all of e-mail addresses that he used on Google groups as sock puppet accounts. I will never buy from him again. I am still adding 8-Track's to my ever growing collection. I also still add vinyl albums to my ever growing vinyl collection. I still jam to my 8-Track's whenever I want to as I still enjoy listening to them. I even have Kate's Track Shack tune them up when needed. I also still collect audio cassettes as well and still enjoy listening to them on my Teac dual cassette deck that is hooked up to my Technics receiver, alongside my Technics quartz turntable and my Marantz professional CD recorder.

One thing is certain is that Google groups as a whole are slowly becoming obsolete as a result of Facebook. Many people are starting groups on Facebook rather than starting groups here. I am a member of a lot of Facebook groups in my own right and I also admin several groups on there as well. The posting population on Google groups is slowly dropping as a result of Facebook. I have been hanging out more on Facebook anyway as I like it better. Yahoo groups are still going strong, but like Google groups, they also might start slowly to become obsolete in the years ahead if Facebook continues to become more populated with new users who have been opening new accounts on there. It wouldn't surprise me if Google groups disappears in the years ahead or even worse, become unusable.

I wish to all of you, very happy days ahead.