Old November 7th 15, 08:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default I Wish I could afford one of these.

On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 11:34:13 AM UTC-4, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 1:14:08 AM UTC-4, sgt23 wrote:
http://www.coinnews.net/2015/07/31/2...d-coin-photos/

From reading the article, rim damage seems prevalent. Personally, I don't like the obverse design. Liberty should look dignified. She looks like a kid on this coin.

Jerry

These are from the U.S. Mint so maybe if send them a letter letting them know you unhappy with this new coin and what they change maybe they will listen. Although I doubt it from what I've seen over the years.