Old February 22nd 13, 04:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

Default Filter

On Feb 21, 10:26*pm, "Batson D. Belfry" wrote:
"Drago the Turd Eater" *wrote in ...

Uh, I think you got that in reverse. YOU molest altar boys! I'll be

the one upstairs with the girl of my dreams, while you're downstairs
getting ****ed by the man of your worst nightmare! You are the one who
speaks of these crimes against altar boys and nuns, and therefore, you
MUST be and obviously ARE GUILTY of them, you sick goat ****er!

Using that logic, YOU must be the woman who cut off her tits and fed them to
your mother, then picked up horse **** up from the street to stick up your mom's
ass to then suck it out, et cetera and so forth.
You aren't one of the world's great thinkers, are you Fart Face?

Okay Batty. Whatever you say! Hey Guys! Whatever Batson D. Belfry
says, goes! But I will NEVER forgive you for anything you have said in
the past about me my parents, altar boys and nuns, and I'm pretty sure
"GOD" will never forgive you for the things you said either, as you've
more than likely crossed God's line, so have fun burning in Hell,
while I enjoy looking down on your tragic loss from Heaven. Good Bye.