Old December 17th 08, 12:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default New to Group. Problem with Page Turning on AMI Rowe Model LaserstarCD100-E Jukebox

I bought a AMI Rowe Model Laserstar CD100-E Jukebox about a year ago.
It's awesome...the sound is great and the light show is good. Just
recently I've run in to a problem with the pages turning with the CD
details on them. The pages now only go one way, even if I push the
the each of the buttons (showing different directions), the pages only
go one way, until it is at the end...then no more turning. I tried to
reset the computer by unplugging it for a period of time and then
plugging back in, but to no avail. Any ideas on where to look? I'm
new at repair on these.

Thanks.

Hogey in Toledo