Old October 16th 07, 03:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

Default NSM PERFORMER GRAND II (CD) Juke

On Oct 16, 9:44 am, (Ken G.) wrote:
people were ridiculing my music selection on the old 45's.

I would make sure those people were thrown out , told not to be so
materialistic and asked to not come back .

I would have done that very thing..........but..........

1 She is the wife of a very good friend.
2 She is really pleasing to look at.
3 She was really just teasing me about the songs relating to my age.
( I like my 45's)
4 I told her if she wanted newer music to go turn on the radio & sit
in her car !!

Tom in Oh