Old February 3rd 05, 04:33 PM
Dave Allured

shreadvector wrote:

After weeks of waiting, I finally got my first (and hopefully not last)
bag of 2001-D Golden Dollars from one of my banks.

Way to go Fred! You da man!!

Here is the procedu

Tell bank about phone message on local Federal Reserve cash services
info line that says that Mint Bags of 2000 Golden Dollars are available
as of January 10, 2005 and that all financial institutions can now
special order them using the online form on the Fed website.
snip

Did they actually say "2000" on the cash services info line?

I gotta go to work on this myself. Lately my regular jab keeps me too
durn busy for this kind of fun.

--Dave