Old November 16th 08, 04:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Goldman Sachs ceases rating GM's stock.

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:15:11 -0800 (PST), Siskuwihane
wrote:

No sense in rating a turd.

http://www.mlive.com/business/index...._analysts.html snip

Deutsche Bank has changed its target price of GM to ZERO.... $0.00!

Translated for that PA village idiot who still hangs out in here, that
means...

....BANKRUPT!

Even the "strip 'n flippers" who tried to strip 'n flip Chrysler
wouldn't take a bite of GM. They're in bad shape now too...another
Republican-led failure in the works!

The survivor: Ford, but it'll take a minute. First, we have to get
our asses out of Great Depression II.

My hedge stock lately? AIG. It gained 2¢ on the market Friday while
everything else crashed and burned.

And yes, I did manage to unload all my Loonies in time for the phony
rise of the US dollar!