Old November 13th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Honus

Default Holiday Swap 2006 Update #1

"Amistad" wrote in message
"Honus" dropped by with a cogent observation:
Swapping rocks? Since this is a holiday swap, does that mean that some

of
our netizens are going to get lumps of coal instead of coins?

Ha! Well, if one takes "rocks" to be a *noun* in my tagline, one could
indeed envision lumps of coal (considering the season) to be gifts of an
appropriate nature, couldn't one? But if one sees *rocks* as a verb, then
that propels one off into a different direction.

Phooey. I prefer to think that some of the trolls around here are going to
get coal.

I was thinking
of signing up, but I was really hoping to swap coins instead.

You still have time to get in on the fun, Honus. Coins are a welcomed
substitute, if one prefers.

Oh, I'm sorely tempted!