Old January 21st 05, 11:18 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: "Tom Landry An Autobiography" 1st Edition, Hardcover Book

"Tom Landry An Autobiography" 1st Edition, Hardcover Book

I have for sale the out-of-print, 1st edition, hardcover book "Tom Landry
An Autobiography" (1990). The book contains 302 pages including black and
white, and full-color photos profiling the career of NFL coach Tom Landry.
Front Jacket Excerpt:
"Tom Landry is truly one of the great Americans of our time, not only as a
football coach, but as a purveyor of human values as well. His book is
extremely interesting and totally honest. I especially enjoyed the last
chapters where Coach Landry dealt with leadership, character, goal-setting,
and management principles. I wholeheartedly recommend the reading of "Tom
Landry: An Autobiography". - Gene Stallings, Head Football Coach, The
University Of Alabama.
The Tom Landry Autobiography 1st edition hardcover book is in MINT
condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you