Old February 28th 04, 07:57 AM
K6AZ

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:45:21 GMT, P. Nichols wrote:

But am I correct that the price of well-graded, good looking Morgans
have generaly gone up in the past year and a half?

They have exploded in the last 18 months, especially CC Morgans.
Morgans have always been manipulated by a small group of "big boys".
At the level they are now, I'm seeing a lot of material hit the market that
just wasn't being sold when the market was at rock bottom. I expect
the big boys to be flooding the market any time now to take their profits.
This cycle of speculation and manipulation has gone on many times in
the 27 years I have collected Morgans. At this point, if you do want to
sell to finance a house, I would take my profits. I believe the interest
rates are rock bottom now, so it would be a wise move to get out of your
Morgans while they are hot, and get into a nice fixed rate mortage before
the interest rates start going up.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm