Old February 23rd 04, 09:15 PM
Scot Kamins

In article ,
Alan & Erin Williams wrote:

Not to overly quibble, but a *similar* coin, not the *same* coin. It's
important.

snip

So anyway. that's my point. It looks equal to, it's priced the same as,
but it definitely is not an NGC MS-64 Maryland Half. I try to think of
the coins as individuals rather than interchangeable parts. ;-)

And an excellent point, it is!!! It isn't quibbling at all. Apples to
apples - any other measurement is misinformed.

I get a rush out of reading the rare book listing ads in the New York
Times Book Review each week. Never have placed an order, though.

Alan
'too many crayons in my house'

Try having a Lab puppy who LOVES to chew paper. One quickly learns how
high off the ground one needs to keep one's books.

Scot Kamins
---
RCC's Resident Newbie