Old October 2nd 14, 07:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Rockola 440 Gripper and Magazine Motor Blowing Fuses

On 10/02/2014, 10:55 AM, wrote:
Perfect. You really know this stuff! Separately, the unit has 2 AA batteries to remember the top 3 selections. --they look to be fresh and working. Under the turn table is an old battery wired in--the manual labels it as a battery pack. I'm guessing that this hasn't worked in years. Any idea what it's purpose is? Perhaps to finish a cycle if it gets unplugged? I'm guessing that there is a trickle charge to it.?

Sorry, I don't know the purpose of that second battery pack...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com