Old July 3rd 03, 04:04 PM
Bernie

Default shipping a juke

Okay, so I bought another box. I guess I can be called a jukebox
"collector" since I have more than one now. But this will be the
first time that I'll have to have it shipped. I just can't get the
time to go and pick it up. So I come to you guys for advice. Have you
ever had a box delivered? If so, who do you recommend? I see there's a
company called craters and freighters, they're a little pricy bu they
box if up for shipping. And then there's Eric's who specializes in
jukes. Cheaper but we have to wrap it up for shipping. So what do you
recommend. Thanks for all your help

Again....

Bernie