Old May 7th 05, 11:10 PM
Paul F

(whoops, sent this to user instead of group last time - hope this works now)

eBay won't do squat - a few years ago, someone had "Curt Schilling BGS 10"
cards

It was an ungraded card that "may get a 10", yeah, right... and even worse,
the description was phrased rather tricky so you might not realize it...
someone's doing the same with Fred McGriff cards right now.

That and the "1/1" ads (which are really 1/10 or 1/100 or 1/10000 but just
happen to match the player's uniform number, height, or jock size) drive me
bonkers...

When you see an item listed as a BGS 9.5, it should be a BGS 9.5, not a "may
be a BGS 9.5" card

(here come the utterly shameless plugs)
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&sort=3&rows=0