Old April 17th 17, 09:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

Default TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Hi John,
Thank you for the reply. I have a manual (from another vendor, sorry) coming in, but did notice you have the belts (which I will be ordering, didn't see the manual on your site somehow). While waiting for the manual, I did pull the mech and low and behold, the belts have turned to tar! How do I safely clean off the tar from the plastic pulleys and how do I remove the cassette players to chg the belts? I could partially get them out after removing the thumb screws, but there are other linkages attached as well and I don't want to mess up the alignment or break something. Thank you, Rick.