Old April 16th 17, 05:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

On 2017/04/16 12:11 AM, flashbk13 wrote:
Hi all,
I just bought a very nice, Homeowner only use C110. The problem is it immediately ejects the tape (either player, there are 2 in the mech, 1 for each side) as soon as it loads. Also, which player is for side 1, and which way does the label face to have the proper side loaded? All other functions seem to work. I have the manual on order, but thought i'de ask in here while I wait for it to come in. Thank you, Rick

I hope you ordered the manual from us...if so you would have noticed the
tape drive replacement belts offered as well which is most likely your
problem. If the tape drives do not work then the tape is ejected
immediately.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com