Old November 10th 05, 07:21 PM
rotted 77 Honda

Default More flushes this morning...he's on a jag!

well I'm about to retire my commuter- it has hardly any miles on it,
was made in Japan, so it was broke down and in the shop most of the
time. I can see the ground when sitting in it- and when driving
through a puddle I get splashed with water. I just can't afford the
fines and tongue-lashing I get from cops for driving it- I have about 2
dozen unsafe equipment fines to pay- this car is way too expensive to
drive. It's a 4-cylinder, but only runs on 2, the other 2 just miss
and go along for the ride. The gas mileage is 25 mpg, the oil mileage
is about the same. It's a rotted 77 Honda someone gave to me, and I
heard laughing as I towed it away from their house.