Old September 25th 06, 03:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default NASCAR Question ?

i've went to 3 races this year....and track by track, sue's right, they
could change the rules...
but you should have to buy a ticket for saturday...hot passes only get
you so far, you stll have to get in the track...
you can get away with buying the cheapest tickets available and do
ok...
if you read what i told you about the different passes, you'll know (at
least from my experiences) that you have the best pass available out
there...

one thing, track by track again, you may not be able to ask for
autographs at all in the garages...you can thank Tony stewart for that
one...there are some tracks that are real strict on this point..BUT,
you can go right to the track itself, hang out behind the individual
driver docks, and get drivers who come over and sign while waiting for
different things to change up (track conditions and all that) and every
driver walks FROM their car, back to the garage. so just about every
driver tried to sign (again, except tony stewart, and lately dale
jr)....

good luck..let me know if you see tony sign anywhere.
mike