Old July 26th 18, 08:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Using a SC-1 Seeburg Consollette wallbox with an older Seeburg222 Jukebox

On 2018/07/26 12:02 PM, wrote:
Hello,

I have a very nice Seeburg 222 jukebox hooked about to the correct 160 Selection Wall-O-Matic Wallbox that was made for the 222 and all works fine.

But, I always liked the later model SC-1 Stereo Wallbox Consolletes. I am try to find out if either the Jukebox/Stepper and/or the SC1-Wallbox to get these to work together?

My 222 has a SHP solid state amp in it that was used for the consolettes so, hooking up the speakers should not be a problem. But, the Tormat is the original tube seclector along with the stock stepper unit.

Please advise if this is possible. If so, How would I do it?

Mostly it is a question of which order does the wallbox send out pulses.
If you look at the wiper on both the older and newer wallboxes, do they
have a similar layout of contacts? In other words if both have around 20
contacts, a gap, and then around 10 to 12 (or vice versa) they should work.

As for hooking up, I recommend you get the wallbox manuals and see how
they are installed. I suspect it would be fairly straightforward,
however I have never done that variation of wallbox/jukebox so can't do
more for free...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com