Old December 18th 04, 02:28 AM
linxlvr

Nohope587 wrote:
Thanks Claude
Kennedys after 1970 are not on his "chart" I can easily take them

into a
bank and get face for them which is what I paid. I just thought I

would
offer them here first just in case anyone wanted to fill some holes.

--
Richard Barnes

www.mycoins.us
WINS#366 (www.winsociety.org)
ANA R-200381 (www.money.org)
EBay ID Nohope587
"Claude" wrote in message
This is the guy you want to talk to

http://www.newgamebits.com/COINS/Buds_Vault.html

"Nohope587" wrote in message
Hi All
I have two bags of Half dollars that have been sitting around for

three
years now. I am finally working my way through them. If anyone

needs any
date between 1971 and 2000 they are yours for Face plus postage.

I can't
guarantee BU but I will give you the best I find. I have $2000

worth to
sort
through. So far I have Found about a roll of 40% silver and half

a roll
of
90% Silver including a Franklin and a WL.
If you want to trade for them thats fine to.

I have no 87's

Thanks

Richard Barnes

www.mycoins.us
WINS#366 (www.winsociety.org)
ANA R-200381 (www.money.org)
EBay ID Nohope587

I am missing 1977D, 1978D, 1982D, 1983D, 1985D, 1996D, 1997D, 1998P,
1999D, 2000D. Are you missing any besides 1987's? You probably know
this, but your probably going to have to ahck a mint set for the 87's.
--Don Wilson