Old July 20th 05, 10:59 AM
Scottishmoney

"Scott Stevenson" wrote in message
Stopped to pick up something to drink about noon, and as the cashier
started to give me my change, she stopped and looked at the $5--all I
could see was the "old style" back. I asked her what was wrong and
she said "I think this is counterfeit--the numbers are all in red".
Of course, I told her it wasn't a problem, so she gave it to me.

Series 1963 USN--only about VG condition, but it's a star note.

7-11's can be a good place, like a bank, to get in good with the cashiers.
You would be amazed how many people will spend something they saved, when
they need that cigarette or slurpee fix.

I know, I had to ante up some slurpees for my ankle nippers and when the
change drawer opened, I saw silver, in the form of half dollars which
merrily came home with me.