Old May 6th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

Default very bad ebay seller.

"gogu" wrote in message
Ο "note.boy" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
To be avoided like the plague, if the retaliatory negative prevents just
one person from being cheated like me it will have been worth it.

Does anyone know anything about this seller?

Is it possible for someone reading this who lives in Canada to contact
the
police on behalf of all who have lost cash or not had items delivered.?

They have another ebay account, gold something, but I've forgotten it,
can
anyone help? Billy

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

I am sorry you had a bad experience Billy...
One of my eBay rules I follow with no exceptions is: *never* buy from
someone
who does not accept Paypal!
True, some times you lose some nice coins but I prefer that from being
ripped off.

Note: except if the seller is from Germany;-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

With so many crooks selling on ebay paypal may soon be the only sensible way
to pay.

I enjoyed my visit to Canada last year so I could always pay the bad ebay
seller a little visit couldn't I as there are direct flights from Glasgow.
:-) Billy