Old August 2nd 08, 05:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Brian Ketterling

Default carbon based inks and pens to use

In ,
Matthew wrote:

To anybody out there that has used higgins or pelikan fount,
what pens are you using with these inks? Are you dilluting
them at all?

I haven't used either lately (last summer most recently, I think), but I
last used the current Higgins Fountain Pen India in a Waterman Harmonie, and
the current Pelikan Fount India in a 30's Wearever. In the 80's, I used
both a lot in a Platignum calligraphy FP. I've never diluted either, and
only had a clog when I let the calligraphy pen completely dry out.

Brian