Old March 12th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Some Guy

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

seattle_bookseller wrote:
You are speaking to another stalker : one Simon D. Hill of Austin, TX
who lost his livejournal account called 'Negentropy' for stalking/
harassment. He is nothing more than David N. Schlesinger's real life
sock puppet, usually calling himself 'Bob Brown' here on usenet. Simon
works for IBM in Austin, TX and has a rather unsavory personal life
that I won't go into here, as I don't want to embarrass his wife who
is long suffering and put upon by Simon's various unethical antics.

Are you accusing me of being either Simon Hill or being from Austin, TX?
If so, what makes you think that?