Old March 13th 12, 12:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Nick Knight[_2_]

Default Newbie question.

In , on 03/12/2012
at 11:22 PM, "gogu" said:

I also said that it would be better to stop answering my postings

Seems off that this has gone on now for several volleys.

gogu, I've seen your posts for years in the coin group, and nobody's
bothered to question your return address. I don't see an issue with it,
and I don't care what it says in whatever language it says. There are
apparently rules here you are on the fringes of violating, but at the same
time, Blair seems to have answered your question in great detail ... very
helpful. Most people here are, unlike the coin group where bickering is
rampant.

I think it would be wonderful if we dropped this particular branch of the
thread. If there are any children from Romania listening, please chime in
now. I wonder if there are any children at all participating.

Nick