Old May 9th 08, 04:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Donf

Default Good memory?

On Thu, 8 May 2008 01:32:09 -0500, "Bluesea"
wrote:

"Donf" wrote in message
.. .

"Deirdre Saoirse Moen" wrote in message

Aesthetic Bay:

http://www.aestheticbay.com/product/...me.php?cat=495

Their web site utterly sucks. It's best to call or email them.

The only web site I have ever been to where you can add items to your
cart, but they list no price. What the hell is the point. They
should state we don't want you to comparison shop so we won't
show prices. Instead call us and lets make a deal???

Where are you looking? The URL Deirdre provided says:

"Our price: USD20.00 (SGD 30.40)"

I was looking at Pelikan and a couple of others - they didn't show a
price. I'm old but I don't think that old - hate to think I imagined
it.

Don