Old May 6th 08, 10:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Good memory?

"Deirdre Saoirse Moen" wrote in message
news
Bluesea wrote:

http://flickr.com/photos/muhe-e/2466595187/

I don't recall Noodler's Majestic Orange. Do you remember from where you
bought it?

It's one of the Singapore series (as are Vanda Miss Joachim and Lotus
Grace, also
pictured). The Singapore series consists of twelve inks made exclusively
for Artistic Bay.

Artistic Bay? Would you please provide a link?

Don needs to get more ink.

I'm still looking for three hard-to-get Noodler's blues, the ones made for
Singapore,
Taiwan, and Stockholm.

I'm also wanting to get my hands on some of the Multi-density inks made
for the Chinese
market; the two colors I know of are Panda (black-and-white) and Koi
(red-and-white).

Yes, I read about them and they sound great. The concept reminds me of the
times I was too lazy to flush a nib when changing colors. Merely sticking on
the cartridge or converter with the new color resulted in a nice two-toned
ink for a page or so.

Other than that, I'm more than covered.

Yes, you sound good.

Don, however, needs more ink .

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.