Old March 16th 07, 03:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Alex

Default WTB: Washington, DC / Baltimore, MD Stamp Collections

As a stamp dealer living in Rockville, MD, I am available to
purchase or appraise stamp collections in the Washington, DC and
Baltimore, MD areas. I'm interested in anything philatelic- U.S.,
Foreign, and Worldwide collections, FDCs, other covers, regular
issues, back-of-book, etc.. I'm a long-standing member of both the
American Philatelic Society and the American First Day Cover Society.
If interested, please reply to .