Old February 2nd 06, 11:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default anyone available to teach penmanship online?

does anyone around here know a place to learn penmanship online? i
stumbled upon ur group and wondered maybe u could help. i've always
been interested in calligraphy, but lately, i've been wanting to write
more elegantly in my daily life, kind of cursive style. there are books
i know, but i can't buy them, so if there's someone who's willing to
teach me the rudiments of penmanship, i'd be infinitely grateful.