Old March 3rd 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 3, 10:45 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

It is piling up in a nice, fat report
for the police and for your current employer.

I've _pleaded_ for you to call the cops. I've double-dog _dared_ you
to. So far, you seem to be taking your sweet time about it. Whenever
they get here, I'll be more than happy to discuss your attempts at
identity theft, fraud and extortion with them and provide them with
the supporting evidence.

As far as my employer goes, they've been well aware of you since the
_last_ time you attempted (with your usual total lack of success) to
damage my professional reputation over a year ago. I've got the
evidence to tie you to that as well, and as soon as you call my
employer, you will find yourself speaking to someone in our Legal
department with whom I predict you will have an interesting
discussion, but one quite unsatisfying to you.

So, have at it, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M, ARSUPIAL. Knock
yourself out.