Old July 14th 05, 07:13 AM
Nurse Edna

I think they went out of business in the 1970s but the dolls are
around

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:53:31 GMT, Nurse Edna
wrote:

Try looking online for Mark Farmer Dolls

I am looking for a head for a china doll to match one I had as a child.
I would have been given this doll -- a reproduction of a 19th century
doll, I believe, with fabric body and china head, hands, and feet -- in
the late 1950s or early 1960s. She had a center part, and the hair kind
of poofed up a bit on either side of the part. The hair was a golden
brown, almost a strawberry blonde.

This was the original head for my china doll. I accidentally broke it
when I was young, and it was replaced by a black-haired head. I would
like to restore the original head.

Can anyone point me to resources? What I think would be ideal would be
a website where I could browse images of heads and find the one that
looks like the one that was broken, then see about getting it. Just to
have an image of the head would be helpful, even if I can't get it to
replace the head on the doll.

Thanks!

Priscilla