Old January 10th 04, 08:41 AM
Mette

Default Abuse of email address

It appears that some jerk is abusing my very private email
address, that is not published anywhere on the Internet,
neither on websites nor in newsgroups, nor eBay, nor PayPal,
nor elsewhere. Thus, spam is now constantly generating on
that address!

This can only mean that I myself have given my address
to someone whom I considered a friend, but who seems
to have betrayed my confidence.

Whoever you are, be notified now that the address in
question is closed, and that I have -- again -- another
private address, strictly reserved for private correspondence.

So far anyone can reach me at my Yahoo-address
heindorffstamps at yahoo dot dk
--
Ann Mette Heindorff (Mette)
Return address invalid -- contact me at